Oct 5, 2013

Travelling Vegan: London in pictures




This is going to be more of a picture essay kind of post. I did manage to hit a few vegan places in London, but I'm going to let the pictures do the talking.

(Spoiler Alert: Please make sure you have eaten before you look at these pictures)


At Ms Cupcake, an all vegan bakery. A must visit if you are in London!

So hard to choose!





Red Velvet Cookie

Raspberry Cheesecake Cupcake 

An Irish invention that is a bland version of Aloo Paratha. Usually served with butter, I made mine with some guacamole.


Raw, Vegan & Gluten-Free



Cookies And Scream at Camden Market



Gluten Free Baked Donut Hole

At Wagamama, a modern Japanese Ramen Bar


Saien Soba - Fried tofu with Noodles in a soup.

Yasai Itame - Noodles in a Coconut Milk broth


At Burough Market

I have never seen so many tomato varieties!

At Vx, an all vegan store



Some day I will have a neat looking fridge like this


Junk food = me!


The store stocks almost everything that you could possibly find vegan


Pear & Hazelnut Cupcake

There is one more left in my series of travel posts and after that I promise to start putting up some recipes! Last stop - Thailand!

2 comments:

  1. Ha no luck there.. i have not had lunch yet:P can i live in that cupcake shop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha you were warned! I wish I could live there too!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...